Official announcement 21.04
Kalev Spa training pools and gym are open from the 03rd of May!
Opening times: Mon-Sun 09.00-22.00 (entrance until 20.30).
All water park 3h services and full services are available with a discount -30% until 30th of May.
NEW! We will open all the relaxation areas and saunas from the 31st of May!
Choose the best option for training:
- 50 m pool (27°C) – Follow the right-hand traffic on the lane and keep a safe distance. Adherence to good order is monitored by staff, who have the right to direct visitors and call them to order if necessary.
- Gym - possibility to train independently or with a personal trainer (1 + 1). Please follow the 2 + 2 rule and the disinfection requirement!
- Personal training – a personal trainer will help you find the healthiest way of achieving and maintaining the results.
- Outdoor training - are held 4 times a week at the sun terrace of the water park or the Kanuti park - take a look at the timetable.
- A wading pool (35°C) and a children’s pool (31°C) – possibility to swim independently (child with parent).
Water park and fitness center monthly and 10x services shall be extended automatically by the closing period after we open the water park fully. If you wish to use your service from the 3rd of May, please contact email@example.com.
VIP-contracts have been suspended until we can open the water park fully. If you wish to continue with a contract from the 3rd of May, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salon Health & Beauty, hotel and restaurant Allee terrace are open. Take a look at the accommodation offers and book a vacation already today!
Keep in mind!
- Follow the 2+2 rule and keep distance in the dressing rooms
- Wear a mask except when training
- Disinfect (training) equipment thoroughly after every use
- Visit us only if you feel completely healthy