Official announcement 21.04
Kalev Spa training pools and gym are open from 03rd of May!
Opening times: Mon-Sun 09.00-22.00 (entrance until 20.30).
All water park 3h services and full services are available with a discount -30%.
Choose the best option for training:
- 50 m pool (27°C) – Follow the right-hand traffic on the lane and keep a safe distance. Adherence to good order is monitored by staff, who have the right to direct visitors and call them to order if necessary.
- Gym - possibility to train independently or with a personal trainer (1 + 1). Please follow the 2 + 2 rule and the disinfection requirement!
- Personal training – a personal trainer will help you find the healthiest way of achieving and maintaining the results.
- Outdoor training - are held 4 times a week at the sun terrace of the water park or the Kanuti park - take a look at the timetable.
- A wading pool (35°C) and a children’s pool (31°C) – possibility to swim independently (child with parent).
Water park and fitness center monthly and 10x services shall be extended automatically by the closing period after we open the water park fully. If you wish to use your service from the 3rd of May, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIP-contracts have been suspended until we can open the water park fully. If you wish to continue with a contract from the 3rd of May, please contact email@example.com.
Salon Health & Beauty is open! Kalev Spa hotel and restaurant Allee are open from 14th of May.
Keep in mind!
- Follow the 2+2 rule and keep distance in the dressing rooms
- Wear a mask except when training
- Disinfect (training) equipment thoroughly after every use
- Visit us only if you feel completely healthy