Folkmedicine vacation “Sansaara”
The sauna has been scientifically proven to be a health improver: it stimulates and encourages the cardiovascular system and lungs, improves memory and is a great natural painkiller. In addition, going to the sauna creates the joy of being together and offers a hugely effective deep night's sleep. Already Old Estonians knew hundreds of years ago, that the best thoughts are born in the sauna. Welcome to Kalev Spa to decipher the meaning of "sansaara" for yourself.
The price includes:
- 1-night accommodation in a comfortable room
- Breakfast in the Allee restaurant
- Pre-book your 2-courcse dinner in the restaurant Allee for a special price 19€ per person
- Unlimited use of the water park and gym during their opening hours
- 1,5 hours usage of our VIP sauna (an extra hour with a special price of €30 / hour)
- Bathrobes in your room
- Early check-in at 12.00 and late check-out at 14.00 upon availability
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Our restaurant, Allee, can help with catering. You can select the special sauna menu with tasty snacks and choose the perfect drinks to accompany them
- 3 hours in the exclusive Sauna Oasis for adults. Hotel guests are admitted at a special price!
- Make the most of your break: book an extra night’s accommodation or upgrade your room - ask for more details when booking
- Choose another treatment from our list to pamper yourself with. If you select further treatments while at the hotel, you will get a 20% discount on all products and services
- Bring your workout clothes with you! Our sports club offers a wide range of fun group training sessions. Look at the timetable and book your spot. There are special prices for hotel guests
Parking in the car park in front of the hotel is charged €20 per night. Spaces are limited and cannot be booked in advance. Ask reception about other parking options nearby (€5 / 24 h) – they will be happy to help you!
For reservation please contact: email@example.com or by phone: +372 649 3303.