Tallinn’s remarkable Old Town, with its centuries of history, stunning architecture and romantic atmosphere, draws people to it day and night. So why not lose yourself in the past? At the same time, you can make the most of the hotel’s spa treatments and water park and enjoy some true relaxation.
Sun-Thu €145 in a Standard room / for two persons
Fri-Sat €175 in a Standard room / for two persons
Fri-Sat €195 in a Superior room / for two persons
The price includes:
- 1-night accommodation in a comfortable room;
- breakfast in the Allee restaurant
- when booking accommodation, it is possible to pre-order a 2-course dinner from the restaurant Allee menu for a special price of 32 € / person. PS! The offer is not valid for bookings at the hotel on site;
- 3 hours in the exclusive Sauna Oasis for adults;
- unlimited use of the water park and gym during their opening hours;
- bathrobes in your room;
- check-in from 15.00 and check-out until 12.00.
- Make the most of your break: book an extra night’s accommodation or upgrade your room, ask for more details when booking
- Choose another treatment from our list to pamper yourself with.
- Bring your workout clothes with you! Our sports club offers a wide range of fun group training sessions. Look at the timetable and book your spot. There are special prices for hotel guests.
Parking in the car park in front of the hotel is charged €23 per night. Spaces are limited and can’t be booked in advance. Ask reception about other parking options nearby – they’ll be happy to help you.
For period: 17.02-04.03, 21.04-29.04, 1.06-31.08; 13.10-28.10; 22.12-30.12.2023
€215 in a Standard room / for two persons
€275 in a Superior room / for two persons