Safety in Kalev Spa
In the light of the Covid-19 pandemic, Kalev Spa has introduced additional preventive measures in order to ensure the safety of employees, visitors and guests. We follow the recommendations of the Estonian government and the Health Board and ask you to do the same.
Visit us only if you feel completely healthy – you will not be able to enjoy your time here if you feel ill, and you may also be dangerous to other guests and visitors.
Hotel, Restaurant and Health & Beauty Salon
- All public areas are equipped with disinfection facilities and we ask you to use them upon entering the building.
- We are cleaning public rooms and surfaces more frequently and this is being done with special care. We regularly and systematically disinfect surfaces that guests are exposed to: doorknobs, lift buttons, POS terminals, handrails, the reception desk, etc.
- Avoid long-term contact with other guests and visitors, where possible, and follow the 2 + 2 rule.
- Objects used by previous visitors (such as keys, key cards and menus) are disinfected after every use.
- We carefully air and clean every room before new guests check in.
- Our employees wear protective masks and gloves depending on the nature of their job and take hand hygiene seriously. The service counters are equipped with protective screens, and all beauty service providers wear protective masks.
- In the restaurant, larger parties are seated at a distance of 2 metres from one another, and we ask guests to follow the 10 + 2 rule applied to eateries.
- Breakfast can be ordered to your room or delivered as a contact-free breakfast package to your door.
Water Park and Fitness Centre
- All public areas are equipped with disinfection facilities. We ask you to use them when entering and while in the building.
- We have provided all employees with masks and gloves.
- Periodic services can be accessed in a contactless manner.
- Visitor wristbands are disinfected after every use.
- The pool plans, which help to disperse visitors more evenly, are available on our website.
- We ask everyone to follow the 2 + 2 rule when visiting the water park and the fitness centre. This applies to the water park, the Sauna Oasis, the training rooms, the gym, the changing rooms and the showers alike.
- All guests are advised to wear masks when in the water park lobby and changing rooms for a longer period of time.
- All guests are obliged to observe personal hand and body hygiene when using the water park and fitness centre and to disinfect (training) equipment thoroughly after every use.
- Group training in our fitness centre follows the Health Board’s order of limiting groups to 10 people, and we ask all participants to disperse and follow the 2 + 2 principle when moving around.
- Parents or adult companions of children who attend swimming classes are asked to drop their child off at the water park’s front door, where possible. If a child requires help dressing, the parent/guardian may accompany the child to the changing room as an exception provided they wear a mask. Where possible, we ask companions to leave the water park for the duration of classes or to wear a mask when waiting in the lobby.
We care about our employees and guests and hope that you do as well so that we can work together in combating the virus.