Official announcement 22.02
Kalev Spa training pools and gym are open!
Opening times: Mon-Fri 6.45-22.00; Sat-Sun 09.00-22.00 (entrance until 20.30).
All sports club, water park 3h services and full services are available with a discount -30%.
Choose the best option for training:
- 50 m pool (27°C) – Follow the right-hand traffic on the lane and keep a safe distance. Adherence to good order is monitored by staff, who have the right to direct visitors and call them to order if necessary.
- Gym - possibility to train independently or with a personal trainer (1 + 1). Please follow the 2 + 2 rule and the disinfection requirement!
- Personal training – a personal trainer will help you find the healthiest way of achieving and maintaining the results.
- A wading pool (35°C) and a children’s pool (31°C) – possibility to swim independently (child with parent).
If you have a monthly or 10x service and you wish to continue using our water park and fitness center according to the above options, you can do it as usual.
If you are ready to visit us after the restrictions are over, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will extend your service by the closing period. Please notice that we will make the extension only if you do contact us during 22.02-31.03.2021.
Kalev Spa hotel, restaurant Allee and salon Beauty & Health remain open.
Keep in mind!
- Follow the 2+2 rule and keep distance in the dressing rooms
- Wear a mask except when training
- Disinfect (training) equipment thoroughly after every use
- Visit us only if you feel completely healthy