Whether you are at Kalev Spa with your family, friends or colleagues, slow things down, take time out for yourself and try some of the many spa treatments on offer. That is what we are here for!
Our brand new Health & Beauty centre opened its doors on the 3rd and 4th floors of the hotel in May 2019. Access is from the hotel.
To make your visit as pleasant as possible, be sure to follow the Health & Beauty rules of etiquette:
- Kalev Spa offers a wide range of wellness, beauty and health services. An overview of our spa treatments can be found on our website, in the hotel room and at the front desk of the salon.
- Our treatments are provided by professional spa staff who have undergone extensive training.
- We use only high-quality, brand-name products for our procedures.
- We aim to ensure a quiet and relaxed atmosphere in the centre, which is why we avoid speaking loudly on our phones and in general (and encourage all visitors to do the same – including children).
- We recommend removing any jewellery ahead of treatment.
- Be sure to let our staff know how you are feeling – hot or cold, comfortable or uncomfortable – and whether e.g. the massage you are receiving is too intense or not intense enough.
- We appreciate immediate feedback that helps us make our services even better.
- Spa services are not recommended straight after eating.
- We recommend taking a shower or visiting the water park or saunas before coming in for a treatment – that way the treatments and massages will have more of an effect on your skin and body.
- After a massage or treatment, it is not recommended to go straight to the water park, as that will limit the positive effects of the procedure.
Booking & cancelling treatments
- We recommend booking your treatments in advance so as to ensure availability. To do so, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +372 649 3350.
- Cancellations must be made at least two hours in advance.
- If you are running late, be sure to let us know so that we can take this into account. In fairness to other visitors, if you are significantly late we may have to reduce the duration of your treatment accordingly.
- Before booking a treatment we recommend you make sure it is suitable for you in terms of your health – you can consult our spa staff if needed.
- You should aim to arrive for a treatment 5-10 minutes in advance.
- Bear in mind that drinking alcohol before or after a spa treatment may cause health problems and that our staff has the right to refuse to serve clients in a state of intoxication.