Timetable and registration
To take part in group training sessions you need to register in advance.
Registration (and cancellation) ends one hour before a session starts.
Sessions go ahead if at least 2 people have registered for them one hour before they are due to start.
Rules of registering for group training sessions
- Only loyal clients of Kalev Spa can register for group training sessions via its booking system.
- You can register as a loyal client at the front desk of the Kalev Spa water park and sports club.
- When you make your first booking, log in with your e-mail and click on ‘I forgot my password’. The system will then automatically issue you with a new password (sending it to your e-mail address). If this e-mail does not appear in your inbox, check your Junk folder, as such messages are often redirected there. If you have any technical problems, e-mail email@example.com.
- You can have up to five active bookings at any one time, and these can be made for up to one week ahead (i.e. for the current week and the following week).
- You can register for max. two training sessions on the same day, but if there are free places you can also attend other sessions.
- You are admitted to training sessions on the basis of a ticket, which you can get from the front desk or from the self-service point. You should hand the ticket over to the trainer at the start of the session.
- Any bookings for which tickets have not been issued five minutes before a session is due to start are automatically cancelled by the booking system. Tickets for places that have been freed up can then be issued in the five minutes remaining before the session starts. Once the official starting time of a session has passed, the booking system no longer allows tickets to be issued – meaning latecomers cannot be admitted.
- Online registration for a place in a group training session ends one hour before the session is due to start. Sessions go ahead if at least two people have registered for them one hour before they are due to start.
- If you are unable to take part in a session you have a booking for, please cancel it in the booking system at least one hour before it is due to start. Bookings cannot be cancelled over the phone.
- If you repeatedly miss group training sessions and do not cancel your bookings, Kalev Spa’s sports club may restrict your registration rights.
- Kalev Spa’s sports club reserves the right to amend the timetable for its training sessions.
Put some pep in your step and make it your brand new tradition by working out at the Kalev Spa sports club!