If you’re looking for a place where time passes at its own pace, where relaxing music caresses you with its embrace and where you can be yourself, enjoy the moment and forget the hustle and bustle of everyday life, then Kalev Spa’s tranquil Sauna Oasis is for you!
There’s no better place to unwind for adults who value privacy and comfort. The centre’s pools and saunas, set to different temperatures, are designed to maximise your sense of well-being, while the pleasant, personalised service from our dedicated team is all about pampering.
Spread out over two floors, the complex is an oasis of calm in the middle of the urban desert. It’s a place where you can enjoy time to yourself, with your better half or with your family and friends and treat both mind and body to the indulgence they deserve.
Ticket to Sauna Oasis is 3h and it includes the use of the water park.
Awaiting you on the 1st floor of the Sauna Oasis are...
- a hot, relaxing Japanese bath (40°C)
- the spacious Blue Lagoon with room for a large group (32°C)
- the ordinary-sized Hot Spring and Pearl Bath (35°C)
- a massage shower to drive the tension from your body
- a bracing and energising cold shower
...sauna sensations restoring balance to mind and body:
- the Tropical Oasis (50°C), which is like a journey back in time and space to a lush rainforest where you’ll experience the heat and atmosphere of the tropics, the sounds of nature and a range of delightful aromas
- a classic Finnish sauna (85°C) that’s just the right temperature and with the right amount of humidity to shake off all your stress, forget your everyday concerns and completely relax both your mind and body
- the Salt Stone Oasis (55°C), which is particularly beneficial to those with respiratory problems, asthma and allergies. Natural salt lick cleanses the skin and helps it breathe, and the result is a relaxed mind and a refreshed body!
- the Steam Cave (45°C), which will recharge your batteries in an instant by restoring balance to the moisture levels in your body and intensifying sweating, thus giving your skin a deep clean. This is true relaxation which not only leaves you looking fantastic but also gives your body a boost overall!
- the Aroma Oasis (75°C), where you can enjoy the restorative and relaxing effect of aromas on both mind and body. Time spent in the aroma sauna will boost your body’s resistance, calm your spirits and alleviate respiratory problems!
The 2nd floor of the Sauna Oasis is given over to cozy relaxation, with guests having a bar at their disposal from which they can order refreshing drinks and snacks.
Hotel guests are admitted at a discounted price.
Sauna Oasis reminder for visitors
- Shower before using the saunas.
- Take your health into account when in the sauna.
- Drink plenty of water while in the sauna centre and saunas.
- Use warm water to throw onto the stones in the sauna. Do not throw too much water onto the stones, and wait until the stones are dry before adding more. Check with the other people in the sauna that they are happy for you to throw more water on the stones before you do so.
- After leaving the sauna, take a shower before entering a pool or jacuzzi.
- Use of shampoo and soap in jacuzzis is strictly forbidden.
- You are not permitted to use your own whisks, honey, scrubs or other creams and scented products in the saunas.
- Please use a towel to sit in the saunas (except in the steam sauna).
- Shaving and dyeing hair is not permitted in the Sauna Oasis.
- Use of the Sauna Oasis is limited to three hours and a separate pass must be purchased from the front desk of the water park.
- You must be 18 years of age to enter the Sauna Oasis.